Ofertas de trabajo más populares
Posición o Cargo :
Ingeniero de datos
Tipo de contrato :
Horario de trabajo :
Remuneración bruta 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Anual
Our client a global digital and media conglomerate is seeking multiple Data Engineers for remote positions. Candidates local to NYC are preferred however all qualified candidates residing in EST time zone are encouraged to apply. These are long term contract positions with the potential to convert to full-time.
• Works on a central team of Systems Engineers supporting distributed data platforms for our Technical Shared Service development teams and customers.
• The primary focus of this position will be the onboarding, support and management of non-relational database stores and systems, and the automation of operational and business processes in supporting internet sites and online applications for The Company.
• Data technology guidance and consultation, design support, task automation and scripting, best practice and standards development, capacity planning, optimization and tuning, upgrades and migrations, performance management, monitoring, security, backup and recovery, issue troubleshooting, and documentation.
• Excellent technical expertise in relevant state of the art database technologies, stores, systems, and design.
• Develops, enhances and adheres to engineering and administration standards.
• Upholds and maintains strong documentation.
• The ideal candidate will have experience with relevant Non-relational database systems
• Will be responsible for multiple data platforms that are being built on the data side.
• Work with Data science team to generate the data and few pipelines that need supporting and replace.
• The team is responsible for data Platform integrations and accelerate recommendations for all company brands.
• Will be responsible for building and optimizing data pipelines.
• Will be working with SQL, relational databases, writing queries on various databases,
Skills & Requirements
• At least 2 years of experience building and optimizing data pipelines.
• Experience working with SQL, relational databases, writing queries on various databases,
• Experience with AWS Cloud, KAFKA, Apache Airflow
• Exceptional data management skills and attention to detail
• Strong communicator, both written and verbal
• Ability to communicate effectively on a regular cadence to wide audiences on overall project health
• Strong attention to detail
• Global mindset, sensitive to other cultures
• Comfortable using various data management systems and tools (Excel, Google and Microsoft suites, Smartsheet, etc.)
• Ability to solve for the short term while constantly thinking of sustainable long-term plans
Competencias requeridas :
- Monitoreo del desempeño
- Base de datos relacional
- Gestión de datos
- Gestión de desempeño
- Ciencia de datos
- Cloud Computing
- Amazon Web Services
- Base de datos
- Apache HTTP Server
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Microsoft Suites
- Microsoft Excel
Este anuncio está dirigido a los géneros y personas de todas las edades y todas las nacionalidades.
Le pedimos que lea nuestra Política de privacidad disponible en este enlace https://ominee.com/es/legal/privacy-policy.