Tampa, Stati Uniti
Gross remuneration 95000.00 - 119000.00 $ Yearly
Computer science (bachelor)
As a Software Engineer, you will participate in all aspects of the Software Development lifecycle by supporting existing software development efforts and troubleshooting issues as they occur while also developing new software modules across multiple small to medium projects concurrently. You will have an opportunity to lead the design of certain software components and suggest new products, applications and features based on industry and technological trends and advances. You will also consult with process owners in reviewing, interpreting & developing systems in accordance with user requirements. Finally, you will get an opportunity to work with a diverse team and mentor junior software engineers.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent years of software development experience
• 5 years’ experience of appropriate programming languages dependent on the role (Java)
• Some background in DevOps Tools and automation
• Knowledge of technical project management
• Knowledge of appropriate design frameworks and patterns and experience in implementing them in software development.