Gross remuneration € Yearly
Lear, a global automotive technology leader in Seating and E-Systems, enables superior in-vehicle experiences for consumers around the world. Our diverse team of talented employees in 38 countries is driven by a commitment to innovation, operational excellence, and sustainability.
The Agile team on the team level consists of a Product Owner, a Scrum Master and the Development Team. There is no hierarchy within the team.
The Scrum Master is responsible for building a high performing team. Therefore, the Scrum Master have to impart knowledge, build trust within the team and eliminate impediments. Instead of telling the team what to do, the Scrum Master should support and motivate their team.
- Think and behave as it is described in the agile manifesto
- Exhibits Lean-Agile leadership: Exhibits the behaviors of a Lean-Agile Leader with a Lean-Agile Mindset. Helps the team embrace SAFe Core Values, adopt and apply SAFe Principles, implement SAFe practices.
- Conducting the events : Facilitates team events, including (where applicable) the Daily Stand-up, Iteration Planning, Iteration Review, and Iteration Retrospective ensures they are productive and kept within the timebox.
- Promotes SAFe quality practices
- Supports SAFe adoption
- Facilitates the team’s progress toward team goals
- Knowing engineering practices, prioritization practices for the Team Backlog management
- Knowing retrospective formats and agile methods to make impediments visible and solve them
- Supports the Product Owner
- Knowing motivation theories
- Knowing the common tools (e.g., Confluence and Jira)
- Must ensure teams reach objectives and deliver on time, quality, and budget.
- Tracking of the Scrum Team Metrics.
- 2 years experience as Scrum Master in a similar position
- Team Player
- Strong communication skills
- Conflict Management
- Moderation skills
- Leading by Example
- Proactive behavior
Linguistic capabilities :
- French & English are mandatory