Energy Plant Manager
Dubai, Emirati Arabi Uniti
Gross remuneration 5500.00 - 6500.00 € Monthly
- This role reports to the Projects Director and is focused on energy efficiency projects at large buildings in the UAE.
- You will be a technical point of contact and perform on-site energy audits.
- You will then recommend Energy Efficiency Measures for the building, with an emphasis on reducing energy consumption and maximizing the clients return on investment.
- You will lead a team during the project delivery stage.
- Salary of 25,000 AED to 30,000 AED per month (€5,500 to 6,500 per month).
- Opportunity to have funding for further professional development courses.
- VISA, Annual Flight and Medical Insurance.
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing, award winning, boutique business that is making a difference to the world.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering.
- Strong technical understanding of energy audits, energy efficiency measures and building engineering and design.
- 7 years’ experience in energy auditing and energy efficiency.
- Ideally you will have a strong understanding of the Energy Savings Company (ESCO) business model.
- You will ideally have experience of working in hot countries where chillers and fans consume a lot of energy.
- Previous experience working in Europe is a distinct advantage.