Front office manager
Gross remuneration 45000.00 $ Yearly
I’m EXCITED to share with you this SUPERB NEW OPPORTUNITY to join a 5 star boutique hotel in Grand Cayman.
Here are the BRILLIANT bits:
- Role: Front Office Supervisor
- With: A 5-star boutique hotel
- Website: On application, it’s LUSH
- Location: Grand Cayman
- Start date: Immediate
- Salary: $45,000USD TAX FREE
- Benefits: Free flight to join the company, food on site whilst working
- Reporting to: The Front Desk Manager
- Leading: A team of up to 15 in the operation – Receptionists, Bell-team, Administrator, Reservationist
- Working: 6 days a week to start with – peak season
The FABULOUS Role Overview
- Working side by side of the Front Desk Manager, you will be leading a great team to offer service excellence for check-in, check-out, questions, compliments, bookings, complaint handling, room allocation, billing and much more.
- You will lead and develop your team to ensure their guest service is second to none. You will support and be the mentor for them.
- Being one of the first person the Guest sees, you will work as an ambassador for the hotel and ensure that welcomes are FABULOUS.
- You will manage the cash float, do banking, scheduling and be a butterfly around as and when required.
- You will go above and beyond!
You The Perfect Candidate
- You will be currently working as a Front Desk Supervisor or senior at a 5* luxury boutique hotel property.
- Your working track record will be within 5* properties.
- If you have worked in a Caribbean 5* boutique hotel, or in a beach style hotel previously then that’s definitely a plus.
- You will have great experience of leading a team of up to 15 – and this will be evidenced in your CV.
- Your CV will show all of the websites of the properties you have worked at for ease of review.
- You will be immaculately presented in attire and fluent in English articulation – additional languages are definitely a plus.
- You will be able to present exceptional written references on request.
- Your personality will be SPARKLING and you will be happy to ensure the team are BRILLIANT at their jobs.
- You will be happy to work 5-6 days a week to start with.
- Your CV will reflect your attention to detail and personality with it’s presentation and content.