Gross remuneration € Yearly
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Construction Coordinator will work with the Site Manager and the Construction team to insure the following:
- The creation and management of a suitable and robust reporting process for all construction related activities, managed from site/In Kingdom.
- Ensuring that accurate and up to date construction information is available to the construction and project teams.
- Ensuring that accurate, detailed, Construction reports are issued punctually in an agreed format on a weekly and monthly basis to the Construction and Project management teams, and the client.
- Supporting the Construction and Project management teams in the management of the Client and the end customer.
- Working closely with the In Kingdom and Out of Kingdom Construction and Project management teams including managers, engineers, planners, and field supervision personnel to collate all necessary data for reporting purposes.
- The maintenance of close and effective relationship and communication with the site Construction and Project management teams.
- Ensuring that accurate and up to date construction information is always available to the Construction and Project teams.
- Development and maintenance of construction related cost and schedule KPIs as required by the Construction and Project management teams and ensuring that the teams are fully aware of the project KPI’s and targets.
- Representing the Construction Site Manager and as and when required.
- Providing strong leadership and coordination skills to ensure the construction site team is working effectively to achieve the project KPI’s.
- Identifying and addressing risks and issues and escalating to the Construction Site Manager and senior management as required.
- Maintain and track the detailed construction schedule and earned value measurement. Recognise deviations and risks and make recommendations to Site Manager to enable resolution.
- Maintain daily contact with Site Manager, ensuring open and effective communication, and immediate escalation of issues as appropriate.
- Provide weekly construction overall reporting as required.
- Attend and chair regular meetings involving all Contractor’s Senior Representatives and Client.
- Monitor health safety and environmental performance.
- Ensure all relevant plans and documents are in place to support the project as necessary
- Follow all relevant EHS codes of practice.
- Responsible for issuing all appropriate reports as agreed and in the correct format.
The required Education and Experience
- Experienced in the development and management of construction reporting and control matters in construction engineering related environment.
- Experienced and comfortable with interfacing with senior management personnel including Air Products, and the client.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Strong Microsoft software skills, particularly Word, Excel. And Power Point.
- Team Player.
- Strong communicator written and oral.
- Strong and effective leader and coordinator.
- Organized, disciplined, able to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities and parallel tasks.
- Familiar with but not an expert in Primavera P6 and MS Project.
- Experience of working in multicultural project teams.
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Heavy Industry & Metallurgy
Employer (Private Sector)
Construction and Building
Full Time Employee