Dubai, Emirati Arabi Uniti
Gross remuneration € Yearly
- Works from drawings, sketches and verbal instructions to obtain dimensions and finish specifications.
- Repairs furniture, doors windows, tables and cabinets. May also construct, assemble and install permanent structures, office partitions, door, cornices and counters, panels,
- walls and ceilings.
- Lays out and constructs forms, shuttering for new structures.
- Ensures all precautions are taken prior to commence the job in terms of health and safety.
- Keep the carpentry workshop clean and neat always in terms of fire safety.
- Returns notification of job completed to his seniors, time taken, materials used to complete the assigned job.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of various paints, oils and polishes.
- Assist Engineering Supervisor to order special paints and polishes and keeps an eye on stock movements.
- Knowledge of fixing decorative ceramic tiles, wall plastering, concrete mixing and shuttering, fixing of road paving tiles, silicon and grouting work.
Your experience and skills include
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Must have the ability to multi Task
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure