Software engineering associate
Atlanta, Stati Uniti
Gross remuneration 150000.00 - 175000.00 $ Yearly
Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a C++ Software Engineer to join one of our SAAS based clients. This is a direct hire/Perm position with remote work flexibility from TX, FL, NC, GA, or ME. As a C++ Senior Software Engineer, you will be designing, implementing, and maintaining features within our newest product suites. You will work on new features across product lines that are critical to our customers, our product managers, and our sales team. In addition, provide simple fixes and create sprints to develop new features and integrations.
• Design and code new software IT operations products.
• Maintain and improve current applications.
• Support maintenance programming for existing versions.
• Work closely with our clients to analyze products for client-focused satisfaction of usability.
• MUST HAVE - 5+ years of C++ or C development experience.
• MUST HAVE - extensive experience working with low-level API's on at least two major operating systems; Win (Windows XP-Windows 10), Mac (Mac OSX (Cocoa, etc..) and Linux.
• MUST HAVE - previous experience with either Visual Studio, XCode, QtCreator
• MUST HAVE - Linux experience including shell scripting, rpm, and deb packaging.
• MUST HAVE - experience with utilizing CMake to generate builds.
• MUST HAVE - experience communicating directly with customers and stakeholders.
Additional nice to haves:
• Experience using SQL-Lite integration.
• Knowledge and experience working with AWS or similar cloud services.
• Experience using SQL, Postgres, MSSQL, or similar technology.
• Experience with Native Win32 API.
• Embedded Development Experience