Gross remuneration 70000.00 - 80000.00 $ Yearly
We're seeking a collaborative and creative Marketing Graphic Designer to join our growing Content team!
In this role, you'll wear two hats. Your primary responsibility will be to satisfy requests for assets that will be used across emails, blogs, social and much more. You'll also have the opportunity to flex your creative muscle by helping us shape our visual brand identity. Success in the role depends on a solid ability to "connect the dots" and produce material that will capture the attention of our target audience and communicate the spirit of our brand.
The role will report directly to the Sr. Content Marketing Manager.
Portfolio required for consideration.
Who we are looking for:
Your experience (preferences, not requirements):
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience working closely with marketing teams
- Strong understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and design systems
- A degree in graphic arts, design, or a related field.
- An eye for current aesthetics and trends
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Figma, and Illustrator.
- Knowledge about HTML and CSS.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills oral, written, and presentation) with the level of professional polish to work across both internal and external audiences
- Superior time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- A portfolio of work that showcases your talents as a designer. Preference for materials related to marketing, brand identity, signage, advertising, website, swag, etc.
- Passionate about building brands through design
- Innovative and bold in your design
- Skilled at visual composition with excellent attention to detail
- Able to give and receive feedback in a highly collaborative environment
- A Self-starter able to work quickly with limited direction
- A curious learner who consistently examines typography, color, layout, etc., for things like print, digital, and web.
- Able to thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments.