Dubai, Emirati Arabi Uniti
Gross remuneration € Yearly
Build system mission of application or Simulator for controlling, testing and analysis the spacecraft such as mission control software to generate command and received telemetry.
- Develop SW application based on user interface communication.
- Include any automation or scripting required for the operations of the SW.
- Improve the user interface with the SW by detailing all the interfaces and process required for all the operations and minimizing the errors possibilities.
- Develop the source codes based on the requirements of the application using single or multiple languages.
- Prepare the documentation for the details of the design description, code description, user manuals and fault managements.
- Test the developed application SW in order to verify it’s functionality in meeting the requirements or the standards.
- Maintain the codes and any modification using existing or future SW code management tools.
- Prepare and communicate relevant, regular, evaluation, and ad hoc services reports.
Qualificaiton Skills and Expereince
- Bachelor’s degree in Software/Computer Engineering/Science.
- Fresh Graduate And/or Career Path dependent Education/Qualification.
- Windows, Linux, C#, C++, JAVA Environment, Python scripts, Database. HTML, PHP.
- Verbal and written communication English / Arabic.
- Practical hands-on approach.
- Technical knowledge.
- Handling cautions.
- Knowledge of health and safety.