Newport Beach, Stati Uniti
Gross remuneration € Yearly
High School Diploma
Title : Medical Transcriber
Location: Newport Beach CA 92663
Duration: 03 Months (High Chance of extension)
- Receives prerecorded audio notes from physician procedures.
- Reviews audio recordings for content.
- Transcribes recordings to type-written format using keyboard, computer, and audio control equipment.
- Decides which information should be included or excluded in reports.
- Distinguishes between homonyms, and recognize inconsistencies and mistakes in medical terms, referring to dictionaries, drug references, and other sources on anatomy, physiology, and medicine. Identifies mistakes in reports, and check with doctors to obtain the correct information.
- Performs data entry and data retrieval services, providing data for inclusion in medical records and for transmission to physicians.
- Reviews transcription for accuracy.
- Produces medical reports, correspondence, records, patient-care information, statistics, medical research, and administrative material.
- Returns dictated reports in printed or electronic form for physicians' review, signature, and corrections, and for inclusion in patients' medical records.
- Minimum Level of Expertise: Ability to type at least 50wpm with a high degree of accuracy.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Scribing for Physicians in a busy Oncology Hematology Clinic
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Good communication skills
- Excellent work ethic