Digital marketing manager
Staff recruitment sector
Gross remuneration 50000.00 - 55000.00 £ Yearly
Digital Marketing Manager
This role is about developing and leading on multi-channel communication plans for a rapidly growing restaurant brand, working closely with the brand & marketing team to also translate their strategies into a reality on social.
The need is to think strategically while also being able to act tactically as the business progresses towards a greater integration of all platforms and sales channels.
They are focused on creating better relationships with customers, by having more transactions via digital or mobile.
- Growing the engagement of customers.
- Attracting new customers to the brand and helping drive sales across all channels, by promoting brand story and marketing products in a way that fits with brand values.
- Digital marketing across all key channels including social, SEO, PPC, mobile marketing and affiliate marketing.
- Expanding brand campaigns as well as developing social-led campaigns.
- Developing strategy and plans so the brand is consistent and exciting, which will involve asset creation and management.
- Oversight of the websites (local and franchise) to ensure they are running well and remain optimised for the marketing objectives.
- Perfect English
- A minimum of four years’ experience in a brand, digital, or a creative agency.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database / CRM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools e.g., Google Analytics.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.