Popular job offers
Job title :
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 15.00 $ Hourly
Monday through Friday 7:00AM to 3:30PM
The primary responsibility of the Production Graphic Artist is to adjust and convert customer submitted artwork in a press compatible format while ensuring that all changes are made as requested, files are prepared for press and meet our production standards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Review order specifications and manipulate customer artwork prior to releasing files to print and ensure adherence to the standards of both the company and customers.
· Maintain a high level of accuracy on all orders so orders flow efficiently and effectively.
Casual dress code, jeans are fine. No shorts.
· Working toward degree in Commercial Graphic Arts.
· Production art and printing experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· A strong working knowledge of graphic design programs, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoShop, in a Macintosh OS environment and familiar with other basic computer skills.
· Basic math, spelling, and grammar skills.
· Ability to follow directions and procedures.
· Self-motivation with a positive attitude, highly adaptable to various situations, good at solving problems and have a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize with an innate sense of urgency.