Popular job offers
Job title :
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration € Yearly
Associate Manager, Integrated Merchandising Men’s & Kids Footwear - Casual
As part of the America’s Integrated Merchandising team, you will work within the seasonal GTM (Go to Market) process to develop impactful “One Marketplace” regional product assortments which meet near- and long-term financial and strategic brand goals across DTC (Direct to Consumer) (full-price, Timberland factory outlet and .com) and Wholesale. You will focus on DTC elevation, digital optimization and marketplace segmentation management.
How You Will Make a Difference
What you will do:
- You will lead the DTC and Wholesale assortment of Men’s Casual footwear to serve full price/ecommerce, factory outlet and wholesale, in collaboration with TREE (Timberland’s core products for Men, Women and Kids) merchants and in alignment with regional TREE strategy.
- Contribute to building overall the Men’s and Kid’s Casual seasonal category strategy and assortments that amplify brand story calendar, prioritize Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) and Digital, and meet all regional marketplace financial and line assortment goals and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- You will own building strategic assortments
- Facilitate and execute the Global Collaboration process by
- Ensuring key cross-functional stakeholders, i.e., Marketing, Digital, Sales Planning, Demand Planning, Sales Field, are updated with all relevant current product information at each milestone throughout the GTM process
- Crafting a clear marketplace communication plan to ensure the distribution plan is being adhered to and orders are being placed in advance of booking deadline
- In collaboration with TREE partners, act as the regional merchant lead for the Men’s and Kids’ Casual footwear assortment plan for DTC, including full-price (FP), Timberland factory outlet (TFO), and .COM, and wholesale working
- Support the GTM process and cadence ensuring effective inputs, outputs, and deliverables in accordance with Merch Planning and Operations guidelines
- Inclusive of product line management (PLM) maintenance, milestone preparations, meeting notes, presentation tools, and shipping samples
How you will do it:
- By managing yourself to the highest standard
- Investing in personal and professional training and development, coaching and continuous improvement
- Embracing culture of community service.
What success looks like:
With your skills in continuous improvement, information monitoring, decision making, planning and organizing and being customer focused, your talent for building partnerships with communication, gaining commitment and leveraging cultural diversity will contribute to the team’s success. You are also adaptable with innovation and innovative thinking while continuously learning and driving for results.
Free To Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Skills for Success
Years of Related Professional Experience: 3+ years of experience in merchandising, buying, planning or related retailing
Educational Position Requirements:
A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees such as a bachelor’s degree are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience, and professional achievements.
What we expect you already know/have:
- An interest in fashion, marketplace and consumer trends, and retailing
- The ability to work within a high functioning team in a fast pace, multi-dimensional role
- The ability to function as an individual thinker but also as a collaborative team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Innovation and creativity
- A “can-do” positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, in English
- The ability to travel domestically and internationally may be required up to 25 percent of the time