Popular job offers
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
Job title :
Agile Analyst - Software & Algorithm development
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration € Yearly
Study title :
Computer science (bachelor)
We are currently looking for Agile Analyst - Software & Algorithm Development to join our team in Luxembourg. On this position you will:
- Lead, inspire and motivate a team of algorithm/software development engineers to create high-quality algorithms/software to agreed project deadlines.
- Drive and support the adoption of new agile process tools and techniques.
- Mentor team members around agile processes (Scrum/Kanban) and develop an agile mindset.
- Mentor and support work of remote teams and teams with members in different locations.
- Use Jira to manage projects.
- Setup dashboard and Kanban board in Jira for managing/tracking status across all projects and ensure proper alignment across product teams.
- Works with tech leads to prioritize backlog and prepare for Sprint Planning.
- In partnership with the Program Manager, identifies opportunities for improving the overall performance of the program.
- Apply scaled agile frameworks for cross-functional projects.
To join our team, you will need:
The candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degree.
English is mandatory. German and/or French are considered as a plus.
Experience and skills :
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience in agile project management, leading a software development team that was applying agile principles, practices, and theory.
- Certified Scrum Master
- Experience with agile methods like Scrum, Kanban, XP
- Experience in scaled agile frameworks like SAFe, LeSS, Scrum@Scale
- Experience using Jira issue & project tracking software
- Experiences in combining classical managed enterprise projects (following waterfall or V-cycle) with agile managed software sub-projects (following Scrum or Kanban)
- Team player that has the ability to work with individuals at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to motivate others to achieve goals and generate confidence whilst respecting and supporting colleagues and team members to reach their full potential
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.