Popular job offers
H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB
Job title :
New York, U.S.
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration € Yearly
You are responsible for delivering a Best Customer Experience that contributes to the Sales and Profit in your store.
You always put our customers’ first and offer assistance and share your Product and Fashion knowledge.
You create an environment that is easy for our Customers to shop through Store Operations and Great Garment Care.
By sharing your knowledge and skills with your colleagues you actively contribute to creating a Best Team in order to meet the expectations of our customers.
You work in accordance with H&M standards, policies, procedures and legal requirements
By acting in line with our Values and being a role model, you contribute to H&M’s business success.
No matter what your role may be at H&M – WHAT you do is as important as HOW you do it.
BEST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
You are responsible for delivering a Best Customer Experience that contributes to the Sales and Profit in your store. You always put our customers’ first and offer assistance and share your Product and Fashion knowledge.
DIRECT CUSTOMER SERVICE
• Demonstrate the 5 basic demands to greet and engage with our customers in the service areas and on the sales floor
• Apply a ‘Heads up’ approach – be aware of customers that require assistance and offer help
• Use your product and fashion knowledge to inspire the customer by offering purchasing suggestions, promoting campaigns, offers, activities and company initiatives (i.e., sustainability efforts, garment collecting)
SALES & PROFIT
You are responsible for delivering a Best Customer Experience that contributes to the Sales and Profit in your store. You create an environment that is easy to shop through Store Operations and Great Garment Care. You follow all required H&M procedures, routines and best practices in all areas of the store, so sales goals can be reached
• Keep the fixtures full and tidy regularly throughout the day to maximize sales
• Ensure great garment care to sell the products in their best condition at the right time
• Replenish sizes and allocation to the sales floor through efficient delivery and refill routines to avoid missed sales
• Ensure all areas of the sales floor and back of house are always clean and tidy, this includes but not limited to:
o Maintaining cleanliness of, and sweeping on sales floor, fitting rooms, and BOH areas
o Dusting all counters/hard surfaces, removes all spills, trash and debris from store
o Maintaining the cleanliness of employee kitchen areas including cleaning/disinfecting surfaces
o Maintaining cleanliness of all bathroom facilities on an as needed basis
GARMENT PROCESSING PROCEDURES
• Actively process, stock and replenish garments on sales floor and stock room
• Fold, hang, display and merchandise garments per H&M guidelines to maximize selling opportunities
• Unload delivery truck, receive, open & unpack merchandise and label merchandise with security tags within efficiency time goals
CASH HANDLING PROCEDURES
• Handle payments and returns
• Ring on the register, report & handles all required transactions, issue receipts & fold and place merchandise in appropriate bag following the register best practice routine
POLICY AND SAFETY ROUTINES
• Follow all procedures and routines regarding safety, security and administrative processes in all areas of the store
• Execute reductions, price changes, and transfers
By sharing your knowledge and skills with your colleagues you actively contribute to creating a Best Team in order to meet the expectations of our customers. You work in accordance with H&M standards, policies and procedures and legal requirements.
• Share your knowledge and skills with your colleagues, offering help where needed to build a positive working environment
• Give honest and constructive feedback to your colleagues to develop their skills
• Work in accordance with H&M standards and local legislation with health & safety and security routines, to guarantee you, your colleagues and customer safety at all times
High School graduate or equivalent preferred
• 6 months of experience in customer service, preferred
• Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
• Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc) for a short distance
• Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool REQUIREMENTS:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to recognize and execute selling opportunities
• Ability and willingness to run a cash register
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Ability to take initiative to complete tasks and solve problems
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to manage time and prioritize
• Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including nights and weekends
Required skills :
- Customer experience
- Legal activities
- Commercial offer
- Retail store
- Cash register
- Self- organization
- Positive thinking
- Customer Service
- Clean (programming language)