Popular job offers
Job title :
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration € Yearly
Butcher – Competitive – Tracy, CA
Do you possess at least a year’s experience in a food processing environment? Do you have advanced knowledge of GMP’s and are you HACCP certified?
American Custom Meats (ACM), a leading national meat supplier, has an immediate need for a Butcher. The successful candidate will prepare raw materials to specifications and transform the product into finished goods.
The key responsibilities of a Butcher include, but are not limited to:
- Reads and follows instructions on Production Sheet.
- Safely handles knife or tools to perform tasks.
- Sharpens and adjusts cutting equipment.
- Performs cuts to ACM and/or NAMP standards.
- Operates assigned machinery to ACM standards and expectations.
American Custom Meats is a state-of-the-art food processing company servicing the military, and regional and national institutional foodservice and retail channels.
As a quality-driven company with 8-figure sales revenue, we are a well-established and financially sound organization driven by a fast-paced and entrepreneurial “can-do” team of professionals.
The key skills and qualities of a Butcher:
- Minimal High School or GED.
- 1-year experience in a Food Processing environment.
- Advanced knowledge of GMP’s; HACCP Certified.
- Two to Five years’ experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment (Desirable).
- Previous experience working in meat processing environment USDA trained (Desirable).
- Bilingual in Spanish/English (Desirable).