Popular job offers
Job title :
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration € Yearly
The Make Up Artist is responsible for achieving optimum sales and targets by ensuring a high level of Guest Experience and professional standards. The Make Up Artist provides makeup demonstrations to customers and guides them through right make up combinations. He/she is also accountable for counter cleanliness, stock replenishment, handling new launches, promotion of products and merchandising.
- Guest Experience Focus
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
- Address customers’ queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and services
- Communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying those needs and meeting or surpassing customers’ expectations
- Advise customers on product ranges best suited to their needs
- Demonstrate usage and benefits of various brands and products.
- Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using make up knowledge
- Push make up sales during events, promotions and launches
- Sell-out target tracking at store level
- Generate daily sales reports
- Participate in achieving incentives
- Post launch sales tracking at store level
- Ensure monthly make-up sessions are reached
- Ensure merchandising levels in the store are met as per the brand guidelines.
- Stock Replenishment
- Ensure in store stock replenishment in the appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times
- Report stock shortages using the stock order form
- Ensure stock receipt as per set procedures.
- Consultation and Demonstrations
- Advise customers on the most appropriate range of products to use
- Demonstrate usage of various make up products
- Assist and guide customers in make-up application.