Popular job offers
Job title :
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Yearly
Dr Rudd Cardiology prides itself in its commitment to providing high quality customer service and care. The rooms host a Cardiologist as well as a variety of cardiology services
We are seeking a Medical administration who is keen to work from home for a busy Cardiology clinic.
Hours per Fortnight are 76 hours (full time ) (Monday – Friday) /part time applicants are welcome to apply.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in health sector .
- Awareness of National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards.
- Experience using medical practice software including Healthtrack and billing .
- two years experience in a health administrative role involving clerical and customer service duties.
- Previous experience in a clinical consulting practice .
- The ability to follow instructions and report back to practice manager the task done / needed to be done on a daily basis
- Excellent computer literacy in particular Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook .
- The ability to perform under the pressure of a busy clinic to be able to meet the deadlines.
- The willingness to learn a variety of skills required as an assistant to help the cardiologist with typing the reports .
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate respectfully with a diverse range of people.
- The ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality under stress.
- The ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Excellent time management skill.
- The ability to plan and prioritize workload.
- Excellent problem solving skill and willingness to learn and implement a variety of different problem solving approaches to the same problem.
- Ensure smooth running of the practice.
- Facilitate and support change and improvements within the team.
- Assist with Consulting Room resource planning and department rostering.
- Maintenance of booking system.
- Communication of information to GPs & hospital departments including consulting and theatre bookings.
- Billing and account management for practice
- Participate in regular meetings with practice manager and team members to ensure monitoring of resources and essential communication occurs.
- Answer the telephone in a courteous and professional manner.
- Make patient appointments.
- Liaise with patients and their families in a compassionate manner.
- Liaise with Doctors, Medical Specialists and other health professionals and their staff.
- Ensure client confidentiality is respected.
- Process referrals both in writing and electronically.
- Fax, scan, email and file documents.
- Type and prepare documents as required with a high level of accuracy.
- Process incoming written and electronic mail.
- Patient file management.
- Maintain appropriate stationery and clinical supply levels at all times.
- Contribute to the cleanliness of the practice.
- Assist doctors to the practice with setting up health funds and Medicare applications.
- Any other administrative duties as directed by the Practice Manager and the Director.
- Assisting cardiologist with some basic technical cardiology services as per cardiologist instructions as required .( training will be provided to successful applicant .)
Required skills :
- Resource control
- Ring binder
- Medical office
- Software (computer)
- Operating instruction (Quality)
- Communication skills
- Customer Service
- Customer Management
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel