Popular job offers
Job title :
London, United Kingdom
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 50000.00 - 75000.00 £ Yearly
Sales and Events Manager – Premium Restaurant Group
£50,000 plus Commission (OTE £65,000)
The Role of Sales & Events Manager:
Well, this one is GOLDEN – are you currently looking after 3 plus sites? Want to get out of the day-to-day operations into a Head Office based role? Then look no further. Our client is looking to bring a Sales & Events Manager into the mix, ideally starting in the run up to Christmas. This is to focus on bringing the events and FDR side of the business to life. They are a vibrant, party restaurant group with a premium offer and an affluent clientele. You will come with your own black book of contacts and really know how to maximise sales. Managing a team of 2 this is a great opportunity for a proven sales leader to develop and nurture this part of the business with a great product to go to market with.
Who will you be as Sales and Events Manager?
- You will come from a Premium Restaurant group and have the ability to maximise bookings in a high-volume restaurant capacity
- Ideally managed the booking for 3 plus sites
- Have experience in leading a team
- Demonstrate success in previous roles
- Have previous proactive and reactive sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to negotiate in a professional manner, maintaining the interests of the business at all times
- Be creative, resourceful individual with great organization skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Be computer literate, (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience of a computerised diary/booking system required.
- Experience of and ability to present effectively to clients
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of, and ability to show initiative in a pressured environment
- Be flexible and able to work longer hours at business-critical times
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English and numeracy
- STRONG EVENTS AND PDR experience
- You will be expected to get involved in the occasional events – must be flexible