Popular job offers
Approach People Recruitment
Job title :
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Yearly
Study title :
Our client, one of the largest Contract Development & Manufacturing Organizations (CDMO) in Europe is currently looking for their future Analytical Development Labs Head.
Based in the Innovation and Development group, you will bring a deep understanding of development and validation of modern analytical methods, with a passion for leading dynamic and high performing teams in an evolving environment (internally, externally). External collaboration with clients and technology partners is an important part of the role.
- Lead and support a team of technicians and scientists.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of trends, requirements, and regulations in analytical methods.
- Ensure that a comprehensive analytical platform is in place for all aspects of Safety, Identity, Strength, Purity and Quality.
- Provide quality, on time, analytics for external client projects in various phases of development (pre-clinical, clinical), and ensure the transferability of methods into QC labs to support clinical and commercial release testing.
- PhD in Life Sciences preferred, with a focus on proteins or biochemistry.
- Ideally 8+ years of experience in an applied setting, with experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Previous experience in management of teams.
- Strong understanding of biological production processes.
- Solid understanding of analytical method development and validation (accuracy, precision, robustness, etc), including regulatory expectations (e.g., ICH, EP, etc).
- Great experience in Project Management.
- Strong oral and written English skills Business fluent English (B2-C1 level); similar level in French (B1-C2).