Popular job offers
Real Estate Sector
Job title :
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Yearly
Bevara’s growing Facility Management division is looking to add another member to our team. Our next Facility Manager will serve our clients through sustainable and impactful management of their buildings and sites. Our ideal candidate is someone who is ready to provide a high level of internal and external customer service with regular visits to customer job sites. This person must be ready to jump in and take challenges head on and should aim to increase our knowledge and help us better serve our customers and contractors.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of properties in and around Philadelphia, PA.
- Create solutions for various client property and asset challenges.
- Coordinate system repairs and monitor system performance (HVAC, Fire Alarm, etc.)
- Oversee all subcontracted services for each building/asset (janitorial, elevator, snow removal, fire protection, etc.)
- Manage subcontractor bidding processes (bid leveling, vendor selection, vendor startup).
- Meet with clients and attend building walk throughs, some out of town or overnight travel may be required per client needs.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and security protocols.
- Check in on large projects; make sure they are staying on specified timeline and budget.
- Build rapport with onsite property teams; manage technical escalations.
- After-hours availability is required for emergency situations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- 3+ years facility/building management experience
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and HVAC systems
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors and contractors
- Proficiency with computer applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Have a strong customer orientation and positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous, and agile environment