An error occurred please try again later
Popular job offers
Job title :
Cleaning Worker, all Other
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 15.00 - 17.00 $ Hourly
- Friendly/Team player
- Must speak, comprehend, and read English, must adhere to dress code
- Strong communications skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean criminal/driving record
- Must be able to drive (Company's Car).
- Must not be allergic or afraid of domestic animal
- Must be able to perform basic cleaning duties such as: sweeping, mopping, dusting, restroom sanitation, etc.
- Must be able to lift and carry 35 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation
- English/Spanish speakers a plus.
- No nights, No weekends, No Holidays.
- Weekly Pay
- Pay increase (based on performance)
- Paid travel times
- Paid vacation (5 days) after the first year of employment.
- Paid major holidays after 6 months of employment.
- General house cleaning including, but not limited to:
- Clean houses with a variety of chemicals, disinfectants, and machines.
- Vacuum hardwood floors and carpet.
- Sweep up debris.
- Clean toilets with toilet brushes and chemicals.
- Scrub stains, mold, and mildew from surfaces.
- Empty wastebaskets and take out the trash.
- Clean upholstered furniture and drapes.
- Dust tables, wood surfaces, and shelves.
- Clean and dust window treatments.
- Wipe down appliances.
- Wash baseboards, walls, and ceilings.
- Completing work to the standard.
- Being to work on scheduled days and hours.
- Drive courteously and responsibly.
- Work always as a part of a team.
- Notify homeowner of any accidents or problems while rendering service
- Respond to customer complaints or inquiries immediately and report any issues to the supervisor.