Popular job offers
Job title :
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Yearly
Casual Library Covid Check-in Marshalls
Join our Brimbank Libraries Team as a Library COVID-19 Check in Marshals (casual)
As the first contact point for staff arriving at work, the COVID-19 Check-in Marshal will help create a welcoming environment, whilst ensuring customers are checking in via the Service Victoria QR code when entering the library.
The role is predominantly a front-facing role for a people person who can create a friendly customer service experience whilst ensuring basic COVID restriction compliance.
What this offers you:
- Great casual hourly rates, $30.59 plus 25% loading.
- Experience in a dynamic and professional environment
- Training provided
You will possess the following:
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Previous customer service experience in fast-paced environment desirable
- Exceptional presentation and grooming, and professional demeanour
- Ability to work well in a team and committed to a culture of quality and safety
- Working with Children Check or willing to obtain one
- Compliance with State Government vaccination requirements of local government employees
- Available for immediate commencement
- Successful candidates will be required to undergo a Police check