Popular job offers
Job title :
Business development consultant
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Yearly
Work from anywhere in the U.S.
We are a global company without any offices, so our team works remotely. Our clients are thought leaders in healthcare technology.
Who we are
At Cloudticity our mission is to make every human on earth healthier by enabling healthcare organizations to leverage public clouds like AWS and Azure in order to deliver modern innovations and key insights. We enable healthcare organizations to be more effective at what they do by providing them with the tools, infrastructure, and guidance to build highly secure, available, and scalable solutions. Our Cloudticity Oxygen™ platform automates the vast majority of managed services tasks. As a result, we provide the most secure, agile, and responsive managed services available to the healthcare industry today. Data, analytics, and predictable forecasts are becoming ever more important to us as our company reaches its next phase of maturity and reporting requirements.
To support our rapid growth, we are adding a Business Development Representative to our Marketing & Sales team. As a BDR, you will have the exciting opportunity to help customers by aligning their business needs to Cloudticity offerings. You will receive hands-on training and mentorship that will enable you to grow, learn, and be successful.
- Dialing a phone. Daily. Aggressively.
- Setting appointments with technology decision-makers at large Healthcare firms.
- Attending sales calls and riding shotgun with Account Executives as the sales cycle is executed.
- Analyzing and follow-up on leads in partnership with the Marketing team.
- Build a strong customer engagement footprint, establishing excellent rapport to help clients refine their criteria and understand the Cloudticity value proposition.
- Research and analysis of healthcare and cloud industry trends.
- Maintain and update CRM system (HubSpot); coordinate prospects with marketing.
- Receive constant coaching, mentorship, and training in both sales processes and the Cloud ecosystem.
We are seeking someone with:
- Unmatched work ethic and can-do attitude. You are a self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- A willingness and capacity to learn and execute.
- You are hyper growth focused and results-oriented, hungry to contribute as Business Development Representative.
- Interest in developing a career in account management and Cloud technology.
- Entry-level experience in account management and/or technical background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.