Popular job offers
Job title :
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Yearly
We are currently in search of a talented Website Developer to join our client, a senior living community in Issaquah, WA for a 50% remote / 50% on-site position.
- Current Systems Environment Work with Digital Communications Committee and Office management to become familiar with functions and features of both website platforms (IlluminAge and HOA-Sites) and the inhouse management system (AppFolio).
- Provide detailed outline of existing environment including features, functions, and data storage / acquisition
- Provide a high-level plan to:
- Merge all the IlluminAge website capabilities into a HOA-Sites platform / website without loss of usefulness or integrity of data
- Eliminate duplicate or outdated features and functions where possible
- Include access to AppFolio applications where appropriate
- Obtain DCC and Umbrella Board approval of high-level plan including deliverables and timelines.
- Become proficient in maintenance and updating of HOA_Sites.com app / platform to assume responsibility for building the new combined site.
- New Systems environment Provide plan to deactivate IlluminAge website(s) as appropriate.
- Work with management and vendors to develop methodology, timeline and deliverables to achieve merger of functions and data, including on-line payment system.
- Integrate appropriate security needs for new systems environment. Recommend acquisition of security application software/hardware if appropriate.
- Merge Capabilities - Beta test Execute the above plans so that the end product is a single website per plans above
- Schedule ongoing Acceptance testing by DCC and management.
- Work with DCC and Community manager to identify new / additional applications and eliminate duplicate / outdated functions or features.
- CommunicationsMeet with personnel from Property Management office staff (PMO), Digital Communications team (DCC) and the Umbrella Board to develop a detailed understanding of the objectives of each stakeholder group for the Providence Point Website.
- Participate in DCC Steering Committee meetings.
- Provide weekly progress updates to DCC.
- Meet with vendors from IlluminAge and HOA-Sites to establish procedures for optimal transfer of data / functionality.
- Assist in training of volunteer content editors, PMO staff, and other personnel appointed by the Digital Communications Committee.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION:
- Minimum 2 years college / university education.
- At least one year experience in creation / administration of website(s).
- At least one year experience in database management or collegiate level training demonstrating understanding of database management applications
- Knowledge of current systems security applications, including ransomware issues.
- Must be organized and work well under pressure
- Must possess sufficiently strong communication skills to effectively train co-workers on website / database developments
- Ability to work independently toward agreed upon goals
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Resolve conflicts in a professional manner
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Proficiency in maintenance and updating of HOA Sites app / platform preferred.
Full COVID-19 vaccination may be required.