Popular job offers
Yamaha Motor Co. USA
Job title :
Stock Clerk, Warehouse Clerk
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Yearly
Study title :
High School diploma
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Associate to join our Warehouse team in Kennesaw GA. The Warehouse Associate I will perform general warehouse duties as directed by supervision. Receives, unpacks, checks, and stores merchandise or materials. He / she will fill requisitions and orders. This position packs, crates, and ships products and materials to distribution center, departments, or assembly line. The Warehouse Person will perform all duties accurately, efficiently, and safely.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Load and unload goods and supplies and ensure proper handling of the same.
- Receive merchandise and supplies while verifying accuracy. Unpack, sort, and stock inbound receipts.
- Ensure proper packing, labeling and tagging of the inventory in the warehouse. Pick/pack dealer orders according to set guidelines and departmental quotas.
- Conducts cycle-counts of inventory and managing daily log registers. Maintain quality in the warehouse and keeps track of all damaged inventory and reporting the same to supervisor(s).
- Ensures the cleanliness and proper stocking of inventory in the work area.
- Know basic guidelines of carrier requirements for packaging and shipping.
- Operate forklift as required.
- Works in adherence to all safety regulations and Kaizen / 5S practices of the warehouse.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent certification.
- Basic knowledge of operating and using warehouse machinery and equipment.
- Able to operate industrial vehicles.
- Basic PC skills required.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as with a group.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs frequently. Ability to stoop, bend, reach, twist and turn.
- Able to stand for 10 hours or more.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.