Popular job offers
Job title :
Hervey Bay, Australia
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Yearly
We’re seeking Ward Clerk / Receptionists to join our Administration Team at St Stephens Hospital in Permanent, Part-Time and Casual positions.
$25.57 - $27.22 (FTE $50,524 - $53,793)
- Super + $15,900 NFP Salary Packaging Value
- Shift Penalties/Allowances
- Free Parking (Casual
- 23% Casual Loading)
As Australia’s first fully digital hospital, St Stephen’s gives the Wide Bay community access to one of the country’s most advanced healthcare facilities. An innovative non-for-profit regional hospital, we’re small enough to provide individualised care, but large enough to cover a majority of health needs – offering access to the best specialists with minimal waiting. In the midst of this state-of-the-art facility, it’s our commitment to person-centred care that truly sets us apart.
You will provide quality administrative support to our inpatient departments across the Hospital including high level customer service to patients, visitors and staff through the processing of information, general clerical duties and medical reception administration.
The successful applicant will present with:
- Previous experience in healthcare administration – desirable
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Understanding of the need for confidentiality
What we offer:
Together with The Wesley Hospital, St Andrew’s War Memorial Hospital and Buderim private Hospital, we are part of UnitingCare, the largest not-for-profit provider of healthcare and community services in the state, and home to over 17, 000 employees and 9, 000 volunteers.
Our mission is to improve the health of individuals and their families. We differentiate ourselves by living out our values to optimise patient care and experience through committed and inspired leadership and the dedication of our people. We believe in rewarding and recognising our people through:
- Not-for-profit salary packaging options: allocate up to $15,900 of your pre-taxable income to everyday expenses, increasing take-home pay
- One-on-one support from pastoral care team & employee assistance programs
- Retail, Health Insurance and Gym Membership Discounts
- Access to non-taxable meal & entertainment card
- Hospital admissions discounts
- Additional paid parental leave, education leave & additional leave purchases.
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible work environments, including family-friendly rostering