Popular job offers
Job title :
Forest Park, U.S.
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Yearly
We are seeking Butchers for our meat processing facility. Individuals must be willing to work in a cold environment. Positions are Temp to hire for entry level butchers.
Job duties include, but not limited to:
• Debone, cut and trim meat to specification while maintaining yield, throughput, and quality standards. Product includes but not limited to beef navels, beef briskets, pork picnics, pork hams, pork loins and poultry product.
• Further trimming of specific cuts of beef and pork after bones have been removed maintaining the same standards.
• Make cost effective cutting decisions.
• Perform all duties as required by production supervisor.
• Butcher experience required.
• Required to work overtime
• Required to wear all personal protective equipment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and push up to 50 pounds depending on specific function being performed.
• Ability to crouch and bend repeatedly.
• Meat processing and/or refrigerated manufacturing experience preferred.
• Worked at least one year in each of the previous 3 jobs preferred.
• Ability to work with cold materials in a cold, humid environment.
• Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
• Follow all safety regulations and support others in working safely.