Popular job offers
Yamaha Motor Co. USA
Job title :
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Yearly
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for an Assembler to join our Kracor facility in Milwaukee, WI.
For over 37 years, has manufactured high quality rotationally molded plastic products for national and international markets with parts for the recreational marine, industrial, agricultural, waste, lawn and garden, medical and others.
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for an Assembler to join our Kracor facility in Milwaukee, WI. The Assembler will support secondary operations. Main responsibilities include trimming, assembly, and testing of product received from the presses, ensuring all product is packed according to Yamaha-Kracor quality standards.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate support of the Yamaha-Kracor Vision and Culture through verbal and physical actions of the Yamaha-Kracor Heritage, Traditions, Shared Values, Process Elements, Traits and Behaviors.
- Responsible for Safety, Quality, Production Efficiency and Continuous Improvements in production.
- Actively work to minimize Quality Returns, Quality Holds, and Powder Loss.
- Accurately read, understand and follow production schedule and set-up sheets.
- Accurately complete daily production paperwork and press documentation
- Inspect parts and products for potential defects or suspicious quality
- Package parts at press
- Promote and enforce a tour-ready safe work environment, every day.
- Ensure proper operation of all molds by checking clamps, plugs and parting lines per each rotation.
- Partner with all shifts ensuring effective communication is established and shift hand-offs are proactive in nature.
- Work as a Team Member
- Authority to shutdown machines for repairs, quality, or safety concerns.
- Build knowledge and skill base as an Operator in training.
- May be required to perform other tasks as needed.
- Tools: Hand tool experience, such as drilling, wrenching, and using a hand router
- Verbal: Expresses self clearly and effectively when talking/listening to individuals and groups.
- Reading: Must be able to understand written English language.
- Cooperation: Works well with and Positively supports others.
- Flexibility: Positively reacts to a constantly changing environment.
- Independence: Takes actions based on personal convictions. Does not rely solely on the opinions of others.
- Interdependence: Participates well as both Employee and Team Member.
- Integrity: Maintains the normal standards of ethics, conduct and organizational policies in job-related activities.
- Interpersonal Relationships: Maintains effective relationships with others.
- Learning ability: Has the ability and desire to learn new information.
- Above average problem solving skills
- Driven by one’s own need to succeed
- Six months factory experience preferred, but not required.