Popular job offers
Job title :
TECHNICAL FT-CX: CHASSIS
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Yearly
Study title :
Mechanical engineering (master)
Position Summary with Job Responsibilities
Purpose of the position : This role is responsible for achieving Safety, Quality, Productivity, Delivery, Cost, morale & Environment (SQPDCME) targets at the line & SDT level, and training operators on specific skills required. Role involves driving improvement initiatives on the production line.
Education: Diploma in engineering
1. Technical Knowledge
2. Process Orientation
3. Communication skills
4. Interpersonal skills.
5. Time Management
6. Quality Management
7. Memorandum of settlement
1. 0- 3 Years
2. Need to have exposure in Auto industry dynamics, trends and practices & Processes.
S.N. Job Responsibility
1 Planning & Implementation
• Prepare and plan the schedule for production to meet the day to day requirements of the production function.
• Implement and attain the safety, quality, productivity, delivery, cost, and morale, environment (SQPDCME) target for each line & also at SDT level.
• Identify and improve the reduction in SR/ FR and PPE adherence by contractors & all employees on the shop floor and follow all consequence management policy.
• Schedule and Co-ordinate daily sunrise meeting and pay attention to the issues/ concerns raised.
• Honour timelines and prevent delay of all kinds as per production schedule.
• Inspect and evaluate the vehicle history card maintenance
• Maintain records of Vehicle maintenance.
• Ensure continuous improvement in productivity, quality, reduction of defects and examine the safety incidences.
• Inspect equipment’s during the breakdown and make arrangements for repairing and ensure to fix the problem to make it available for further
• Production process.
2 People Management
• Plan and conduct training for the operation team to develop skills required for the production process.
• Identify the areas of improvements to enhance the quality and the capacity of the production.
Diploma - Engineering