Popular job offers
Job title :
Oklahoma City, U.S.
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Yearly
An American Company is seeking a Remote Level 1 / 2 Helpdesk Technical Support Specialist
• We are looking for a Help Desk agent that has previous experience working in a call center type environment. We operate a 24/7x365 help desk, supporting over 200 locations and over 5,000 Active Directory employees and over 17,000 employees.
• We handle standard Service Desk contacts pw resets, printer redirects and restarts hardware failure we also monitor circuits and network equipment for all locations along with servers and application monitoring. We support mostly winterms but we also support desktop and laptops and tablets, we are a Dell shop with Windows 7 primarily, with Cisco VOIP.
Skills & Requirements
• Must have Enterprise/Large Environment Call Center or Technical Phone Support experience (This is a Technical Phone Support position, expectation is high call volume)
• 2+ years Help Desk / Tech Support experience (Must be able to handle Level 1 and some 2 technical issues
• 2+ year troubleshooting Microsoft Windows OS (looking for strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems – we are a DELL Shop with Windows 7 primarily)
• Active Directory Experience (password resets, adding / disabling access, etc.
• Cisco VOIP (looking for strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems)
• Ticket System Experience – (ServiceNow, Remedy)
• Must be proficient in typing and taking notes while on phone (ideal is 60 WPM)
• Ability to prioritize many competing tasks, deal effectively with conflict and provide hands-on assistance to customers as needed
• Ability to provide technical support via phone and email (able to type quickly, and fully document support issues)
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, random drug and/or alcohol tests, and will be subject to a criminal history background check
• Any Helpdesk certifications (i.e. HDI certification, CompTIA A+ certification, ITIL)
• Knowledgeable of basic networking systems