An error occurred please try again later
Popular job offers
Job title :
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 72000.00 - 90000.00 $ Yearly
What You'll Do:
- Your job will be to deeply understand our users and build products that are engaging, intuitive, and accessible.
- Work independently with direction from senior-level designers on your team.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, and other partners to craft intuitive, cohesive, and effective experiences.
- Rapidly develop wireframes, mocks, and production-ready specs. Be responsible for the entire design process for the projects you focus on.
- Collaborate with fellow Designers to ensure a consistent and cohesive experience across Glassdoor products.
- Provide and solicit feedback from other designers to continually raise the bar for quality.
- Partner with Product Management and UX Research to identify user research needs and conduct usability tests.
What You'll Bring:
- BA/BS in HCI, Product Design, or a related field.
- A portfolio demonstrating a full spectrum of design thinking, visual, and interaction design experience.
- An understanding of user-centered design principles.
- A strong and clean visual design sense.
- Ability to collaborate and to communicate ideas and design rationale.
- Experience using design tools including Figma and Sketch.
- Experience working in an agile development process and or an iterative UX environment is a plus.
- Experience working with design systems.
- Time management and prioritization skills and an ability to work independently on multiple projects with overlapping timelines.
- Outstanding organization and project management skills, with great attention to detail.
- An addition to our culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion