Popular job offers
Job title :
Data Entry Clerk
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 15.00 - 18.00 $ Hourly
Seeking a Customer Service Representative (Data Entry) in Oriskany , NY.
Global Operations (Global Ops) focuses on creating positive experiences for customers and helping the company make the best use of its global resources. We’re looking for unique talent with fresh perspectives that can propel innovation. In this role you will review Group Life claims submission for completeness and accuracy. Records data in the Group Life Claims system for adjudication and determines if claim documentation will need to be reviewed by a Claim Examiner. Handles telephone inquiries to assist callers with the claim process
• Handles telephone inquiries from policyholders, beneficiaries, attorneys and families of deceased employees.
• Checks Group Life claim documentation or other company forms for completeness and accuracy.
• Evaluate Group Life claim submissions for accuracy to ensure correct claim payment.
• Evaluate Group Life claim submissions to identify situations requiring referral to Claim Examiner.
• Reviews data from various sources, including policyholders; translates it into appropriate media for input into a Windows based computer system (BIOS).
• Provide guidance to beneficiaries on claim processes and resolve customer issues swiftly and thoroughly.
• Completes all work within turnaround time to meet department and customer objectives.
• Maintain production and quality standards.
• Ensure compliance with state regulations for Group life claims by sending appropriate notifications.
• Perform support functions as needed.
• Provide high quality, timely service to policyholders, beneficiaries, attorneys, families of deceased employees and administration; resolve customer issues swiftly and thoroughly by offering recommendations and solutions.
• Mentor Reviewers as needed
Skills & Requirements
• Strong data entry skills required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
• Preferred: College Degree