Popular job offers
Job title :
User experience architect
San Francisco, U.S.
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Yearly
• Lead the client's User Experience team of 50+ members across all sites and products, including design, research, writing, industrial design, and human factors engineering.
• Drive overall UX strategy and product vision across the company’s clinical studies platform, care delivery products, and innovative medical devices, bringing empathy with and the voice of the user into every conversation.
• Oversee rigorous execution of UX teams across boundaries and invest in strong collaborations with Product Management, Engineering, Quality and Regulatory teams to ensure a streamlined product development process.
• Lead efforts to perform world-class UX research to develop innovative and impactful healthcare solutions to improve health outcomes for all populations.
• Collaborate with our clinical and data experts on evidence generation to validate outcomes and impact on quality of care and health economics.
• Establish strong relationships with leadership across the company and collaborate with UX experts across Alphabet and Google.
Skills & Requirements
• 10 years of experience with direct leadership of User Experience teams, and a track record of successful products and positions of increasing responsibility.
• Deep familiarity with the craft of UX design and UX research, a rich understanding of the tools and techniques across web and mobile, and an understanding of the applicability of a range of qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
• Master’s degree in design, human-computer interaction, psychology, cognitive science, information science, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Portfolio of UX design / research work demonstrating ability to work across the product development process, from establishing strong UX strategy and conceptual foundations to successfully delivering high quality products.
• Strongly preferred to have at least 4 years of experience working in healthcare related products and an appreciation of the unique challenges in designing innovative technology solutions to impact health outcomes.
• Understanding of the field of industrial design and direct experience with medical device development.
• Experience leading UX for complex enterprise applications with task-centered workflows.
• Experience with human factors engineering and summative testing.