Popular job offers
Job title :
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Yearly
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is seeking a highly motivated new college graduate. Process Technician to support and maintain the Process Equipment and WIP within FAB10. The Process Technician is responsible for the monitoring of all WIP processed thru the Tools, Responding to Holds and Inhibits, Reworking Lots and Tool Recovery. The individual will also work closely with the FAB10 Manufacturing and Logistics Teams to support and optimize processing needs in the FAB.
Successful candidates will be self-motivated problem-solver with experience in FAB controls and holds. They will work in a dynamic and collaborative environment requiring strong teaming skills with engineers, managers, and production members.
- Process wafers using defined procedures, including Rework of wafers
- Review Statistical Process Control charts for process quality and react to Out of Control conditions including defect troubleshooting
- Perform Leica inspections
- Recover from process and tool interruptions
- Process Lot Holds and Inhibits using defined procedures
- Apply problem solving methodologies to identify solutions to Wafer Defects, cycletime, and equipment utilization.
- Complete all required reporting and documentation
- Understand and follow all health, safety, and environmental procedures and requirements
- Actively participate in continuous improvement processes, learning and skills development
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
- Education\: Bachelors Degree in Science, Engineering, Semi-Conductor Manufacturing or a related discipline or Military Equivalent.
- Experience\: 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds on a periodic basis throughout the shift (preventive maintenance) and/or process issues ability to perform maintenance activities, and work in the standing position for majority of a 8 hour shift (excluding breaks).
- Fluency in English - written and verbal
- Candidates will have functional and technical experience with SiView products, experience with other MES considered
- Demonstrated excellent analytical skills and ability to communicate well with engineering and management teams
- Experience in Semiconductor/Manufacturing domain is preferred
Required skills :
- Environmental safety
- Environmental health
- Manufacturing execution system
- Quality process
- Manufacturing or operations
- Operating procedure
- Preventive maintenance
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- Continuous improvement
- Problem Analysis
- Problem Solving