Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Washington D.C., U.S.A.
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration € Yearly
Five Guysfranchisee in Indianapolis is seeking exceptional talent to join our team. If you have a passion for providing excellent guest service then we want to hear from you.We are currently looking for shift managers with 1 -2 years of experience. Please read below for more information.
He/she has the primary responsibility for managing shifts; conveying the Five Guys culture to his/her Team Members and Guests; as well be a creative team player who likes to work hard, have fun, and show sincere dedication to Five Guys. He/she will be responsible for upholding our standards for the Team Members and our Guest experience.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND AREAS OF FOCUS
- Operations Management:Lead high energy shifts; leverage company provided tools to run high performing shifts; be a hands on working manager; execute key measures of shifts to include: monitor cleanliness and maintenance of restaurant to assure Five Guys standards are being meet in these areas; be a Guest advocate communicating needs to Team Members to assure Guest satisfaction during shift; responsible for restaurants performance on and off scheduled shifts; ensure all food orders are prepared to standards
- People Management:Coach and train Team Members on proper procedures on each shift; screen prospective Team Members for applicants that match Five Guys job qualifications; motivate Team Members to maximize their potential on each shift; assure Team and Guest safety throughout shift. Reports all risk management issues to General Manager; support adherence to Five Guys uniform policy during shift
- Business Management:Support management on all areas that impact the business to include: labor cost, waste monitoring, sales and costs of goods; monitor management of daily cash procedures; provides accurate inventory data and report all data to General Manager; provides a sense of urgency when handling all Team Member and guest situations
- Project Support:Supports all programs and initiatives during the shift; support management; ensure our marketing tools are properly implemented; report all new hire paperwork and separations in a timely manner
The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met by Team Members to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required, some College preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Proficient in a variety of technology systems, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- On occasion, may be required to lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to fifty pounds; kneel, bend or stoop, ascend or descend stairs; reach and grasp objects
- Ability to lead, motivate, and empower the Team Members
- Ability to align Team Members with Five Guys culture by balancing hard work and having fun.
- Ability to manage basic tasks and the restaurant's Team
- Takes initiative
- Has excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to recognize problems and problem solve
- Ability to set goals and convert plans into action
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: CatererGlobal/4737_140
- Job ID: 95037198