Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Washington D.C., U.S.A.
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration $ Yearly
Five Guys Burgers and Fries is interviewing for crew members. Ranked #1 burger in America not only for our delicious food but also for our exceptional employees. We have a unique work environment and open kitchen design. From the register, to the grill, to morning prep and evening close, our employees become a team working in all areas of the restaurant. We also have a unique bonus program, called the Secret Shopper program that provides the opportunity to earn cash bonuses for everyone by upholding our high standards and delivering an outstanding dining experience. Our restaurants are fun and loud with lots of team communication and great classic rock music playing. Yes, you are encouraged to sing along! Family-owned, we are fanatical about fresh ingredients, food safety, cleanliness, and customer service. No freezers in our restaurants. Earn, learn and grow your career with Five Guys.
What we offer you:
- Flexible hours and schedules to meet your needs.
- Competitive base pay, excellent potential bonus, and TIPS. Our crew members average $2/hr in tips.
- Opportunities to learn and grow your career.
- A fun work environment and culture where we take food quality and food safety very seriously but do not take ourselves too seriously.
- A fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- PTO (Vacation Days)
- Work with fresh, high-quality ingredients.
- Free Meals while you work.
- 401k, Medical, Dental, and Vision based on eligibility.
Crew Member job description - Click here for a detailed description of this position.
Five Guys Enterprises LLC participates in eVerify. Click here for information about eVerify.
Click the following links for important information about Five Guys' participation in this program and your rights.
eVerify Notice of Participation - English
eVerify aviso de participaci n - Espanol
Right to Work Poster - English
Derecho al trabajo en cartel - Espanol
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: CatererGlobal/4737_36884_20211002-f3800d21cc8ae13df7a0eff05d804aa5
- Job ID: 95056698