Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Washington D.C., U.S.A.
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration $ Yearly
Five Guys Burgers and Fries is one of America's most successful hamburger concepts, not just for its food, ranked the #1 burger in America by the Zagat survey, but also because of its team members.
We have a unique work environment where you're trained to work every position in the restaurant. From the register, to the grill, to morning prep and evening close, our crew members become a team working in all aspects of the restaurant.
We also have a unique crew bonus program that provides the opportunity to earn cash bonuses two times per week giving our crew members the opportunity to earn much higher incomes. Our team members also earn tips daily!
We have an open kitchen experience so it's fun and it's loud with lots of team communication. The crew's burger creation is part of the customer experience.Overview:
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced (but fun!), clean, cook-to-order environment? Are you motivated by the opportunity to earn weekly bonuses and tips? Then this is the job for you!
As a member of our crew, you'll have the opportunity to be trained on all restaurant duties! This includes cooking, cleaning, and interacting with our guests.
Our commitment to customer service, cleanliness & serving fresh, quality food is what really sets us apart from the rest. Above all else, our guests are the priority, we dictate their experience and they pay us to be here!
We love to keep it simple - the more you put in, the more you get out.
- Flexible schedules
- Room for advancement - we are always looking to promote from within.
- Bonus - weekly bonus, one free meal per shift, plus tips!
- BONUS - We are CLOSED on Easter, Thanksgiving & Christmas! We not only believe in work-life balance, we provide it!
- Secret Shop Bonus program gives you the opportunity to win two weekly bonuses with your team. Pay-outs can be up to $45.00 for each shop (or more), which is a potential of $90.00 dollars additional earnings each week added to your pay.
- Positive, friendly, upbeat demeanor
- Proficiency for teamwork
- High sense of urgency
- High sense of integrity
- High standard of cleanliness
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Restaurant experience is not mandatory, but a smile, as well as a positive attitude, are! Did we already mention that this job offers attainable weekly bonuses, daily tips & a free meal every shift in addition to a very competitive starting wage?
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: CatererGlobal/4737_629061d7-1633274022-f3800d21cc8ae13df7a0eff05d804aa5
- Job ID: 95057393