Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Washington D.C., U.S.A.
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration $ Yearly
Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our "Be the Difference" philosophy, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off (Holidays/Vacation)
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Job Description SummaryJoin the Margaritaville Lake Resort, Lake Conroe | Houston and love where you work! It's the first Margaritaville in Texas and we welcome you to the one and only lake resort on Lake Conroe in Montgomery, Texas. Are you currently looking to work at an exciting new Resort? If so, this could be your opportunity!!
OUR CORE PURPOSE: Create and Deliver Fun and Escapism
Our team members are the best of the best. We hire energetic, committed people who have a genuine desire to take care of other people. Our team members approach their jobs as an opportunity to please and are dedicated to engaging with every guest, every time. We provide a fun and exciting environment to work and strive to ensure that you will Love Your Job!
1. Every Guest, Every Time
2. Foster a shared responsibility for the well-being of our staff, guests, and community
3. Act with integrity and respect
4. "It's my job to be better than the best."
For our full-time employees, we offer competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, life, disability, retirement and 401K benefits, on the job training, uniforms and recognition rewards. Enjoy daily breakfast, lunch and dinner in our Employee Cafe and free on-site parking. Benchmark offers all team members discounts on travel, electronics, appliances, cell phones and service, rental cars, dining, movies, sporting events, theme parks and more. Hotel room discounts are available to employees and immediate family members at Benchmark properties.
The Banquets Bartender is responsible for day to day operation of the bar for Banquets, providing excellent service, beverage, and a fun clean atmosphere for guests according to standards and expectations.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Meet governmental regulations dealing with the sale of alcoholic beverages. Meet governmental health requirements.
- Ability to transport, handle and/or lift and move 40 lbs. to a height of 5 feet (NOTE: The transporting, moving, and/or lifting of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages).
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language.
- Interact well with others. Service oriented.
- Serving alcoholic / non-alcoholic beverages and food to customers in a friendly, courteous and professional manner to exceed expectations.
- Serving alcohol responsibly only to those who are of legal age and overseeing the customers amount of consumption, making certain not to serve intoxicated customers.
- Maintain full knowledge of all food and beverage products served and utilize suggestive selling techniques.
- Prepare all beverages according to recipes and procedures. Maintain the highest level of employee/guest relations.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the bar area and floor, cleaning all spills and debris in a timely manner
- Follow all proper cash handling procedures.
To assist other departments as required. Will perform additional duties as requested by leadership.
Indoors, climate controlled environment. Hard kitchen and bar floors with occasional slippery or greasy areas. Handling hot plates and silver. Outdoors, with exposure to outdoor climate and elements.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (as required by OSHA and ADA - US only):
- Requires constant standing, walking, bending, and reaching.
- Requires frequent crouching, balancing, pushing/pulling, and lifting/carrying of up to 25 lbs; with occasional lifting/carrying of up to 50 lbs.
- Requires constant manual dexterity, gross and fine motor skills, vision, and hearing
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: CatererGlobal/4780_R0033650
- Job ID: 95043371