Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Washington D.C., U.S.A.
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration $ Yearly
Do you strive to create amazing culinary experiences?
Sodexo is seeking an experienced Executive Chef 1to lead the culinary program in a a multi-faceted operation at Brown & Brown in Daytona Beach, FL!
The Executive Chefwill oversee menu development, kitchen functions, and hourly culinary staff. This position requires a focus on excellent skill and customer experience. Our clients have created a beautiful, contemporary "workplace of the future" and this role will be responsible for delivering services that match the environment. Our ideal candidate will be innovative, keeping services fresh and updated based on current trends. This chef will oversee around 10 hourly staff.
This location will be a pioneer of new offerings and requires a Chef with exceptional client & customer engagement skills. Beautiful new location that will become a showplace account with the right person at the helm. We are looking for a strong professional who can bring a new team to life and shine for our client partner. Strong team building skills, positivity and creative thinking are the necessary skills added to your management experience and business acumen to make you a success at this account.
This is a High Profile position with direct contact with clients and patrons. High end, executive catering experience mandatory with strong organizational skills a must.
The successful candidate will:
• be responsible for purchasing, menu compliance, inventory, food cost analysis and food production forecasting;
• ensure Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality are implemented;
• ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance; and/or
• have working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
• a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
• excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards;
• experience as a high-end chef in various culinary settings.
• have a passion for food and innovation.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Provides culinary leadership within a small sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution
-Executes the culinary function
-Customer & Client satisfaction
-Manages food & physical safety program.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: CatererGlobal/6162_733157
- Job ID: 94853025