Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Washington D.C., U.S.A.
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration $ Yearly
Sodexo is seeking an Artisan Executive Chef 3 for a potentialnew sale in the El Segundo area of California.
We will deliver a wide range of services from retail, catering The Executive Chef will support the total culinary operations responsibilities including the supervision of management team and all hourly staff with a focus on excellent customer experience.The clients have created a beautiful, contemporary "workplace of the future", - this role will be responsible for delivering services that match the environment.
Success in this role and in the relationship will require you to:
- Be innovative every day
- An eye for high endrestaurant, artisan quality food
- A strong focus incustomer service
A valid driver's license is required for this position.
The ideal candidate has:
- A strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards
- Strong mentoring and training skills.
Working for Sodexo: Are you ready to start your Sodexo career?
Apply Now! How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employeePosition Summary:
Provides culinary leadership within a large sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degreeor equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: CatererGlobal/6162_714668
- Job ID: 94852959