Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration $ Yearly
CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER – HOSPITALITY
$160,000 – $190,000 USD PA including bonus, medical and dental insurance
We have a really exciting opportunity for a talented, people focused, and passionate Head of People to join this very cool and expanding restaurant group in Hong Kong!
We are very much looking for someone to focus on PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE so we need a real people’s person!!
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree or MBA preferred. Certifications in HR helpful.
- At least 10+ years of progressive leadership experience, with 2-3 years leading an HR function.
- At least 3 years’ experience managing people and teams of various sizes in dispersed locations, preferably in global regions of America, UK and Asia, demonstrating a strong cultural awareness. Ideal to have Asia experience but not essential!
- At least 3 years’ experience on a relevant position in organizations of 500+ employees.
- Solid knowledge of all facets of HR with specialized expertise in at least 2 areas.
- Broad and deep experience as an HR Business Partner supporting executives or senior leadership.
- General business and financial acumen with the ability to develop and utilize HR data and metrics as they relate to, and impact, business topics in finance, legal, it, payroll, and administration.
- Excellent communications skills – written, verbal and interpersonal – and an ability to tailor communication style to diverse audiences globally.
- Demonstrated capability in adapting and innovating HR practices and solutions, and right-sizing them to the needs of a fluid and fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization.
- Results-driven, agile, change agent with the commitment and confidence to assume a leadership role in an evolving complex environment.
- Ability to drive initiatives with limited resources and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to achieve desired results.
- Unquestionable personal integrity, fairness and credibility necessary to gain the trust and commitment of individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated success at cultivating strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and creating partnerships at all levels within the organization to achieve results.
- Empathetic and engaging individual, who listens well, is responsive, is solutions-focused and results-oriented.
- Passionate about the mission of the group: to deliver extraordinary and memorable experiences by focusing on our people first, our guests second, and our business last.
- Ability to recruit 150 + employees a year, locally and internationally
Please send your CV to
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed individuals will be contacted, but feel free to get in touch!
- Contact: Yasmin Vora
- Reference: CatererGlobal/YV991393003
- Job ID: 94894899