Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration $ Yearly
ABOUT THE BRAND
Our name, Shangri-La, was inspired by James Hilton's legendary novel "Lost Horizon". Hilton's book was about a tranquil haven in the mountains of the Himalayas, called Shangri-La, which cast a spell on all who resided there.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts began in 1971 with our first luxury hotel in Singapore. Today, the group comprises over 100 hotels and resorts in key cities in the Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and the Middle East. Based in Hong Kong, we are expanding globally with developments underway throughout Asia, Australia, and the Middle East.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Shangri-La Jeddah will be housed in a prominent development with a 235-room hotel and serviced residences in Jeddah, the second-largest city in Saudi Arabia and the principal gateway to Mecca. Offering stunning views over the water, the hotel will feature four restaurants, function areas totalling 2,118 square meters, a luxury spa and fitness areas, a swimming pool, a children's club, and several lounges.
- Draw PM schedule with Duty engineer
- Execute PM job according to the schedule.
- Lead/closely supervise the Plumbers
- Record all checklist and history cards in a systematic wa y
- Responsible for the construction, repair and maintenance of all aspects of hotel structure, ensuring that the quality of work conforms to standards.
- Monitor and control all plumbing equipment's of the hotel during shift period
- Execution of the Works Order Scheme.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: CatererGlobal/130847
- Job ID: 95050733