Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration $ Yearly
ABOUT THE BRAND
Our name, Shangri-La, was inspired by James Hilton's legendary novel "Lost Horizon". Hilton's book was about a tranquil haven in the mountains of the Himalayas, called Shangri-La, which cast a spell on all who resided there.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts began in 1971 with our first luxury hotel in Singapore. Today, the group comprises over 100 hotels and resorts in key cities in the Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and the Middle East. Based in Hong Kong, we are expanding globally with developments underway throughout Asia, Australia, and the Middle East.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Shangri-La Jeddah will be housed in a prominent development with a 235-room hotel and serviced residences in Jeddah, the second-largest city in Saudi Arabia and the principal gateway to Mecca. Offering stunning views over the water, the hotel will feature four restaurants, function areas totalling 2,118 square meters, a luxury spa and fitness areas, a swimming pool, a children's club, and several lounges.
To maintain a high standard of all Commissary Kitchen preparation, service and hygiene in his Production Kitchen, according to the standards required by the management.
Commissary Chef de Partie is fully responsible for all the Kit production area in absence of the Sous Chef.
- Controls quantity by adjusting production according to projected covers, using functions sheets, etc.
- Control's quality of the produced product by overseeing the preparation and maintenance of recipe cards.
- Control's portion and presentation
- Obtains guest feedback by maintaining an active presence in outlets during operating hours.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: CatererGlobal/130928
- Job ID: 95050717