Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration $ Yearly
Responsible for greeting with a warm welcome and personalized service to guest, should also carry out efficient operation in reception/cashiering and reservation functions.
- Reports directly to and communicates with the front office manager or assistant front office manager all pertinent matters affecting guest satisfaction.
- Welcome all guests cordially and professionally ensuring that Ambassadors, Political figures, VIP guests and regular guests consistently receive all benefits, recognition and services.
- Reviews lists for all arrivals and VIP’s to check room allocations, amenities and special requests.
- Ensures to inspect rooms/suites of all arrivals according to the organization’s standards, especially for all VIP’s and inform other operating departments, notably housekeeping and food & beverage, on matters that concern them.
- Monitors the registration of all guests, ensuring all relevant details are obtained on the registration card while adhering to the resort’s credit policy and such details are recorded in the system.
- Handles guest complaints and refers them as necessary. Follow up on corrective action and courtesy call, communicate in a timely manner to front office manager or assistant front office manager.
- Aware of the rooms/suites configuration and rates, daily functions, promotions, packages, changes of rates, changes in prices strategies and meal rates.
- Meet and escort VIPs, high-ranking officers and their family members.
- Ensure all rooms for individual, VIP and for groups are blocked, room keys, welcome letters, mini-bar blocking are prepared well in advance.
- Maintain standard of courtesy calls to long stay, suites / rooms of relevant guests upon guests checked-in and a day before departure.
- Be aware and conversant with the resort’s services & facilities and policies & procedures.
- Prepares the daily amenities for VIP and regular guests, and maintain a record for monthly report.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Able to have active listening skills and excellent command in English communication.
- Having Arabic knowledge is an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role in a 5 star hotel or luxury resort.
- Contact: ERTH Recruitment
- Reference: CatererGlobal/GR01
- Job ID: 94875935