Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Fujairah, United Arab Emirates
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration $ Yearly
ØBachelors Degree /High school Diploma
ØGood English and Russian Communication Skills
ØWith pleasing personality
ØAt least 5’4” in height
ØMinimum two years experience in the same position in a 4* or 5* hotel
ØCandidates should be locally available in UAE /visit visa; Can join immediately
Answering incoming internal and external telephone calls. Greeting guests with a proper manner of telephone etiquette. Positively interacts with all front office associates.
Also assists guest efficiently, courteously, and professionallyResponsibility & Authorities
Internal: Works in harmony with all related staff
External: Clients of the hotel
- Keeping up to date a diary of important telephone numbers, Internal and external which has to be clearly arranged and every single number should easily be found. Emergency telephone numbers have to be posted clearly in the operator’s room.
- Following the directions as per the hotel policy and procedures.
- Transfers the incoming and outgoing calls fast and efficiently.
- Having good knowledge of telephone extensions and general information about the hotel and the entire department existing.
- Handling wake up calls, paging and messages.
- Proper handling of Telephones and faxes charges during the day.
- Provides all guests with a high quality of service and hospitality standards at all times.
- Knowing and introducing the rules of preventive maintenance.
- Knowledge of security procedures of the hotel. Knowledge of the chain of commands in case of emergencies periodically checked and tested.
- Checking the well functioning of the switchboard informing the supervisor about any break down or malfunction.
- Participating at the front office meetings.
- Performs any related duties and special projects assigned by the front office assistant manager.
- Maintain the cleanliness and the orderliness of the telephone operator area. Utilizes free time tidying and cleaning the working area.
- Reports any unusual occurrence and/or requests to the manager.
- Reads and initial telephone operator notebook.
- Working Hours: The working hours are in accordance with the established roster.
- Uniforms: Assigned uniform, including proper name tag.
- The undersigned confirms of having understood all points mentioned in the above job description. The job description might be changed up on employer request in order to accommodate operational needs without prior consultation with the employee
- Contact: Christy Cleofas
- Reference: CatererGlobal
- Job ID: 94644014