Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration $ Yearly
ABOUT THE BRAND
Our name, Shangri-La, was inspired by James Hilton's legendary novel "Lost Horizon". Hilton's book was about a tranquil haven in the mountains of the Himalayas, called Shangri-La, which cast a spell on all who resided there.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts began in 1971 with our first luxury hotel in Singapore. Today, the group comprises over 100 hotels and resorts in key cities in the Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and the Middle East. Based in Hong Kong, we are expanding globally with developments underway throughout Asia, Australia, and the Middle East.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Shangri-La Jeddah will be housed in a prominent development with a 235-room hotel and serviced residences in Jeddah, the second-largest city in Saudi Arabia and the principal gateway to Mecca. Offering stunning views over the water, the hotel will feature four restaurants, function areas totalling 2,118 square meters, a luxury spa and fitness areas, a swimming pool, a children's club, and several lounges.
Responsible for the administration and supervision of the operations of the Accounts Payable Section
- Checks to ensure that debit notes are prepared and sent off on the scheduled date of each month.
- Approves cheque for signing.
- Ensures that all invoices are approved by authorized personnel.
- Returns any unauthorized invoices.
- Prepares prompt and accurate allocation of all accounts payable for posting.
- Makes prompt payment of all invoices and noting discounts wherever possible.
- Prepares vouchers with invoices and credit memos.
- Separates all invoices pertaining to prepaid expenses for further recording and posting.
- Prepares input into the computer on a daily basis.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: CatererGlobal/132088
- Job ID: 95050735