An error occurred please try again later
Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration € Yearly
Available for business trips
- Responsible to oversee, manage, control, and direct all matters related to employment and employee relations which includes; Recruitment & Retention, Manning, Salaries & Benefits, Training, Administration, Grievances and Welfare.
- Demonstrate a high-degree of Velaa’s culture, standards and act as a role model to other colleagues.
- Oversee the staff operations, business planning, and budget development of HR programs.
- Research, develop and update the organization’s policies and guidelines and establish HR objectives in accordance with Velaa’s values and local legal requirements.
- The ability to counsel, motivate, and guide HR staff and managers of other departments to accomplish Velaa’s goals and objectives.
- Strong budgeting skills and well versed in payroll processes, general administration and computing skills to maintain large amounts of data and paperwork.
- Passionate in building relations with people and an outgoing, self-motivated, outspoken, and positive personality.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, empathetic and strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and passionate about working with and managing a multi-cultural team.
- Minimum 5 years working in a similar role at a 5-star luxury hotel/resort, experience in Maldives and a Training background will be an advantage.
- Contact: Ali Ahmeem
- Reference: CatererGlobal/CatererGlobal
- Job ID: 94985014