Popular job offers
Caterer Global LTD
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration $ Yearly
Centara Mirage Beach Resort Dubai, a themed destination resort on a prime stretch of the Deira Islands waterfront, inspired by mythical Thai and Arabian adventures. Designed with family fun in mind, Centara Mirage Beach Resort Dubai features 607 expansive rooms and suites, offering a choice of stunning city or sea views and an option for bunk beds. Along with an impressive beachfront swimming pool and waterslides, the resort also houses three age-specific Kids’ Clubs, a candy-themed kids’ spa, outdoor playground, fully-equipped fitness centre, myriad water sports and a family-friendly lounge.
An ideal family resort for holiday includes moments of pure relaxation, SPA Cenvaree provides luscious wellness treatments specifically formulated for both adults and younger guests, making the resort a true oasis for all ages.
Centara Hotels & Resorts is dedicated to providing exceptional service in unique and sophisticated environments. As a Thai hospitality management and holding company it places a strong emphasis on providing Thai-influenced hospitality and its inimitably warm service across all its brands whilst embracing and maintaining a sense of place in the local environment of each property.
Opportunity for you
We are looking for dynamic and talented Sales individual who is committed to provide exceptional service in unique and sophisticated environments.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Closely following up on all business leads within a 24-hour response time line to clients
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition
- Work closely with Revenue team to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotel
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales
- Degree or Diploma in relevant field.
- 2 years of experience in similar position preferably in hospitality business.
- Knowledgeable about the Leisure market (European market is a must)
- Proficiency in English and German language will be of added value.
- Contact: Ronny Rodrigues
- Reference: CatererGlobal
- Job ID: 94916632